Sneaks (50% off right now!) | Jeans (DIY distressed) | Handbag | Tank
Looking forward to: The weekend, seeing my parents and Anuj’s cousins
Loving: that I’ve been able to workout consistently
Eating: Lots lentils in different forms (salads, loafs and daals obi)
Drinking: lots of water (getting up to 2L +) and instant coffee
Planning: a capsule wardrobe for an upcoming trip
Ordering: diapers, extra long iphone and charge cable
Reading: Ishmael (very thought provoking read)
Shoes | Skirt | T-shirt | Specs
- Some nights…dinners include veggies like bok choy and mushrooms other days it’s the 4th bowl of cheerios that day 😶 #ToddlersRule
- I can’t be the only one who feels unkempt when my nails are bare of lacquer.
- For the remainder of the month of July my goals are to 1) finish #The100dayproject and 2) create my Return to Work strategy which will be executed in a few months. These are both huge goals and complete opposite spectrums of my life (creativity and career – really wish they were more aligned). I am planning on deciding on 3 main tasks for each goal and then breaking up those tasks into small action items for the coming weeks.
- Started using MyFitnessPal to track my food intake because I realized portion control was not happening and volume eating potentially does not work for me.
- I need a new photobook creating site (Shutterfly isn’t my jam at the moment) – send me your suggestions or leave a comment below!
Everything I am wearing is vintage aka already in my closet and has been for a few years (minus the shoes). Although I want to buy so many cute summer things I am not (I am not perfect but I am doing my best). You can read more about that here.