Sometimes women get stuck in their toxic masculine energy. This can be because of many factors but it all comes down to our fast paced lifestyle, being out of sync with the moon cycles, lack of community and not using our hands (aka holding a tiny black screen all day!).
Which manifests for some women as:
- feeling stressed all the time
- being in flight or fight mode for years
- operating from a point of fear
- the need to control everything
But it’s very easy for us women to return to our natural state and divine feminine energy.
Here are 3 ways to nurture your Divine Feminine and call back your natural receiving energy.
- Be creative – This means making something with you hands. Can be art, can be a meal, knitting, writing/journaling, doing your make up/hair
- Spend time in nature – Being within the trees, walking barefoot in the grass, try to aim for 10-30 minutes in the sun and within the trees. We need to do a more concerted effort to reconnect with mother nature.
- Learn to say no – As women we often obligated to do things for others, take care of others and put ourselves last on the priority list. We often feel bad saying no and feel like we need to handle more than we can – it creates bitterness and resentment. Start practicing saying no today. It will be the first step in healing the the wounded feminine.