We had an awesome weekend. The weather was superb and the blazing heat was welcomed because we experienced such an overcast and gloomy spring.
Friday we had wings at home and then packed up the car to get ready for the next day. We spent the better part of the day at the beach we were pleasantly surprised as to how much Miss S enjoyed herself but were perplexed as to why Miss El seemed so confused the entire time we were there. We later realized it was because we were all wearing sunglasses (and maybe she couldn’t recognize us lol).
Sunday we were at a birthday party. Backyard bouncy castle, Pizza with chip toppings and lots of kids of course.
The workweek was actually spent running sooo many errands. From doing groceries, to gift shopping, to getting last minute stuff for the day at the beach as well as planning for Miss S’ 3rd birthday.
Also I’d just like to add (so my future self can remember) that even with this list of weekly goals and regular maternity leave tasks, I still accomplish and complete many other to-do items to run and mange the house like: clean the floors, prep dinner, make lunches, do preschool drop off/pick up, general tidying, multiple loads of laundry, pay bills, claim receipts etc etc in any case here is how I did with my goals last week.
- Read another chapter of the book I am reading (sadly no, I am struggling to find the right time to read – holding a book while nursing isn’t very comfortable)
- Bread this week? Bread this week! (nope, and I realized i can’t commit to this goal until after June)
Take some more everyday photography shots and move photos from SD Cardyep, see this post Get my 10K steps 5/7 days next week & Work out 4/7 timesDONE
- Take Miss El to the Born to Read library program (weather did not permit, and parking this until the end of June)
Figure out a layout for our 2015 photo albumYep and started
- Update family room painting from black on white to white on black
Thursday Meditation Put away all clean laundry
- Order Miss S birthday Cake (we talked to the bakery and got the details and will be happening tomorrow)
Ok 5 out of 10 this past week. The next couple of days are all about Miss S birthday!
- Read a chapter
- Take some everyday/creative photography
- Get my 10K steps in 5/7 days and workout 4/7 days
- Tuesday Self Care: Mediate, Bath and Yoga
- Put away clean laundry
- Order birthday cake
- Finalize day of party plan + list of things to bring
- Join Miss S’ Preschool bday party
- Find family pictures from last 3 years
- Send pix to friends
Have a great week!