Swinging on the big girl swings with my big little girl
Another weekend comes to an end. I spent the better part of my free time thinking about how writing a blog post for 5/7 days of the week was way more challenging than I was expecting. Definitely looking forward to see how this week goes.
Instagram photos turned magnets
This weekend saw us at a family portrait shoot, grocery shopping, take long family walks, spending the better part of the afternoon at the park and also doing some chores around the house (clean the nursery and car) while Miss S spent some time with her grandparents.
Wild flowers picked by the husband on our family walk
As for right now, I’ve put in the last load of laundry into the dryer, the Mister is getting a workout in, I am making quinoa and writing this post. Unfortunately lunches need to packed, clothes ironed and the main floor needs to be tied buuutttt netflix released the entire season of House of Cards so priorities will need to be made :)
A beautiful rainbow over last monday’s rain storm
For this coming week these are my goals:
- Read 2 chapters for my book (Finished 1 – learning to find time to read with a newborn)
- Make some bread! (Sad but still nothing yet, I’ve had the recipe printed on my counter for 5 days and although its complex I know I can do it but the fear of failure is holding me back
Take some more everyday photography shots and move photos from SD Card Get my 10K steps 5/7 days next week & Work out 4/7 times
- Take Miss El to the Born to Read library program (Sadly no, hope this week if the weather cooperates!!)
Update my Etsy shop(Check out my new listings here)
- Water colour painting an a new canvas part print
Do 10 sun salutations(Check out my post here) Finish June EdCal(Done and Done) Work on Miss S’s party planning(Making some serious progress here, most of the theme items have been purchased, just have to order the cake, pick out outfits for us 4, make some loot bags, figure out cake table decor and order the balloon bouquet)
Okay 6 out of 10 is not the best but I’ll take it. Here is how this week is looking. I realize that I need more specific goals so that I can actually get things done (see how 7 is updated):
- Read another chapter of the book I am reading
- Bread this week? Bread this week!
- Take some more everyday photography shots and move photos from SD Card
- Get my 10K steps 5/7 days next week & Work out 4/7 times
- Take Miss El to the Born to Read library program (weather permitting)
- Figure out a layout for our 2015 photo album
- Update family room painting from black on white to white on black
- Thursday Meditation
- Put away all clean laundry
- Order Miss S birthday Cake
Have a great week!