About 2 weeks ago I wrote this post. I was feeling a little panicked because some of the things I was trying to accomplish were not happening. I hate that feeling of lost productivity. Especially when you don’t have structured work time and are accomplishing things for yourself and not working for someone else’s goals. The loss of productivity is a real de-motivator when are you feel passionate about the work you are doing / trying to finish but are getting things done.
But I realized I did something oh so wrong.
A dream written down with a date becomes a goal. A goal broken down into steps becomes a plan. A plan backed by action makes your dreams come true.
This quote is by GS Reid and I found it a few weeks ago and posted it with this image on my instagram. By the way if you are looking for a daily inspiration in the form of imagery and quotes you should follow me on IG #ShamelssPlug :)
Honestly the thought behind this quote is so powerful and it really speaks to me. So I decided that I needed to revisit my August goals.
- Workout and finish my 12 week program by Sept 24th
- Plan out my weeks including the week we are away
- Drink lots of water
- Foam roll daily
Bake a pizza crust..honestly I would love to do this but it feels so forced taking it off for now / again
- Meditate twice a week (Thursday and Friday)
- Meditation can be as a long as 10 minutes or as short as 2 minutes
- Focus on visualization
- Finish reading my book (By Sept 15)
- Move ePub version of the book to my reader (by Aug 25)
- Read while nursing (as opposed to scrolling)
- Read 5 pages before bed
- Finish my Content Calendar for 2017 by Sept 3rd
- Use google sheets
- Plan to post 3 times a week
- Have a tab/page in planner for just ideas (easily accessible)
Wish me luck!
How do you get re-inspired to accomplish your dreams?