As I am writing this, it’s snowing outside. Its falling so gently and doesn’t look like much as it floats down from the heavens. But then you look at the ground and you can’t believe that it’s sticking to the ground, then 15 minutes later you look outside again, and then again 1 hour later – and before you know it there is 30cm of snow out there and our snowblower doesn’t have any gas in it!
As mentioned here, I am done with winter. I figured I’d start a #SpringBucketList in hopes that this snow melts FAST and the Sun comes out of hiding.
- 3 of us go on a picnic at the park
- Feed the Ducks with Miss S
- Plant some flowers as a family
- Finish reading #BigMagic
- Teach Miss S how to “Easter Egg Hunt”
- Bake cookies and decorate them with Miss S
- Family Chalk Art on the driveway
- Have a date night
- Plan a girls night
- Finish our 2015 photo album
- 1st BBQ of the season