Slow cooker, weekend food prep, left overs, sheet pan meals, bbq, pizza night, breakfast for dinner and now parchment paper meals should be part of every parents arsenal of meal options!
I now make it at least 3 times a month. It so easy to prep and even easier to clean up! I used this Dr. Oz recipe and used the veggies I had on hand. Still ahh-mazing!
What you need:
– Chicken Breast (I sliced each in half and we had enough for 2 slices per person)
– Red Pepper
– Salt & Pepper
– Olive Oil
What you’ll do:
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Fold the parchment paper (12×18 inches) in half, then open up.
3. Lay a bed of spinach on the open parchment paper.
4. Mix the minced garlic and butter in a small bowl and spoon half of the garlic butter on top of the spinach.
5. Lay the chicken on the spinach, season with salt and pepper.
6. Slice the red pepper and lay the slices on top of the chicken and spoon on the rest of the garlic butter.
7. Fold the parchment paper over the chicken, and cinch the paper together by folding it over itself along the edges.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165˚F.
8. Remove from paper and server with spagetti or with a salad ….& Enjoy!