It’s been a minute since I’ve written an update post on the diva that is Miss S and I honestly which I could do it more often.
She’s a handful for sure (like any toddler) but I always remind myself that when the days seem long, the years are short! I want to look back and have pictures, words & memories to remind myself (and her and the hubz) of all the hilariousness, repetitive repetition (lol), craziness, hectic and innocence of this time.
So without further ado here is Miss S’s almost 32 month update:
Jam, Chicken McNuggets and Fries, Ikea kids breakfast (egg, sausage and like 3.5 pieces of toast), Potatoes (preferably some fried form, lol), Apples, cupcakes, Vanilla cake and icing
Water colour painting, Messy Painting (using acrylic paints), using markers, sticking stickers on ANYTHING, helping daddy make fish for dinner, playing doctor (checking our heartbeat and giving us shots/bandaids), feeding us from her pretend play kitchen/play food, doing puzzles, making towers from lego/duplo, face timing anyone (lol), playing with her older cousin brother and she loves singing songs along with me (12 days of Christmas, Let it go etc) and I love when she attempts to harmonize with me :)
- For some reason, when there is a U in a word or sentence she makes it LU (pronounced “leeww”) and it’s the most endearing
- Silly momma, silly gooses
- When she sings the alphabet and she gets to the last verse “double u, x, y and z, noooooow my mommy ABC, next time won’t you sing with me”
- After she sings jingle bells….”watch the wataa boom boom” #DontAsk
- “Not anyting” which usually means nothing LOL